non-trivial path

Ask any questions about publishing effects
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

non-trivial path

Postby Sorsha » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:19 pm

hi i have only just figured out how to merge my effects to save and publish. so i right click and it says save and publish. the area pops up where i name it and put it in catorgories. i click the bottom to publish to everyone, then the nodes section pops up. the publish button is green, i click that but a box pops up saying....this wizard has 2 steps.at each step, follow the yellow tips that appear at the top,then press the CONFIRM button. i have not seen any confirm buttons. i click ok and it takes me back to the tagging area :( and when i hover over the green publish button it says...there is a none trivial path from the effect input to the effect output..what does that mean? this is getting very frustrating, its the only program where i can't just save a preset..i am having to write down every effect i used to achieve my final look, so i know which ones i used so i can apply them again to another photo in the future.

Site Admin

Re: non-trivial path

Postby admin » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:35 am

Once you've pressed the publish to everyone button you're done, which is why it returns you back to the editing screen. Your effect should show up immediately in the list of "Favourite Effects" if you hover over the favorites recent shortlists button on the right. Let me know if you've got any more questions.

Tony

Postby Sorsha » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Thanks Tony..why does the nodes section with the green publish button pop up, after i have clicked published to everyone, if that isn't part of the publishing process?

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:21 am

The nodes section pops up in case you want to make any changes and publish again. From that point you can then continue to do anything else, like add more effects.

Tony

Postby Sorsha » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:36 pm

great, thanks again Tony :)

Return to Publishing Effects