composititing

Ask any questions about compositing.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

composititing

Postby ColinP » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:26 pm

I hav followed your trial and see what is happening but how do I merge together two photos I have.One is a photo of a street dancer with a dreadful background and the other is a photo I took of an abstract background. Where do I start?

Re: composititing

Postby Arwin » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Hi ColinP,

Check this video, I think it shows what you like to do.

or by viewing at Youtube.

All official videos can be found here.

Succes,
Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Postby pblanchard » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:15 pm

I viewed a couple of videos regarding compositing, however; I'd like to be able to add to a photo, from the gallery selections, birds; airplane; hot air balloon, lens flare, etc. But, I'm not certain if this is offered already. If so, where would I find it? I have a photo editing app on my iPhone that allows me to place these types of objects on my pic from my photo album. The app provides me with the objects to choose from. Does this software offer this? I am new to this. Thanks in advance.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:49 am

Hi,

We have thousands of effects, but only some of them involve adding other objects to your photo. You can search for effects by clicking on the "Effects Gallery" in the top right, then entering search terms in the search box of the top right of the next screen. e.g. search for "Cloud" and the first effect you'll see has a cloud added to your photo. I don't think there are many of the other things you talked about, but there is a forum here where you can ask the community for an effect and they might post one for you.

Kind regards

Tony

Return to Compositing And Montage