Auto button

Ask any questions about Area Treatment
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Auto button

Postby patencio10 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:40 pm

After selecting an area to be adjusted, I attempt to move my mouse over the AUTO button on for the slider to slide down so It can't be seen or selected. What am I doing wrong?

Site Admin

Re: Auto button

Postby admin » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 am

Hi Patencio,

I think I might know what's going on. It looks like we've got a problem with low resolution screens. When you move your mouse over the sliders it tries to make them all visible, by centering them. However if the area they can be displayed in is smaller than the sliders, the centering hides the Auto button. Really sorry about that, I'll try and fix it. If you can make the window larger, that might help. If not, in the meantime, there is a workaround. If you click on the scrollbar so it has keyboard focus, then move your mouse over the sliders, you can use the down button on your keyboard to scroll to the auto button.

Sorry about that issue, it must be frustrating.

Tony

Postby patencio10 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:55 pm

I have tried enlarging the window. It doesn't help. Also, it worked when I first downloaded the software, but now it doesn't. I have changed or done anything different.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:31 am

It probably used to work because there were less sliders in the area tone widget, so they could all fit on your screen. I've implemented the fix, and it's going to go into testing soon. We will release it as soon as it passes testing.

Tony

Return to Area Treatment