Image treatment sliders + Area Treatment

Here you can discuss anything related to Image Treatment
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Image treatment sliders + Area Treatment

Postby rhin0ski » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Is there a way to select an area and have all of the Image Treatment sliders available to enhance just that area? I find that the sliders available when doing Area Treatment are a bit limited. I'd like to see all of the sliders available.

Site Admin

Re: Image treatment sliders + Area Treatment

Postby admin » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:44 am

Hi rhin0ski,

Yes there is, but only by going into the effect editor. If you right click on an Area Treatment tab at the top and choose Manual Edit, it will bring you into the effect editor where you have more control over what changes are made to each area. It will take a bit of playing around to understand how to use the effect editor, but there are lots of great video tutorials here to show you how.

Tony

Re: Image treatment sliders + Area Treatment

Postby rhin0ski » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Thanks Tony! I will certainly take advantage of the tutorials. It would be nice though, if all of the sliders were available during an Area Treatment, instead of the limited few that are available now. Lots of folks would shy away from the Effect Editor because it involves scripting. Don't get me wrong, I think the Effect Editor is a valuable tool and should be retained. Perhaps you can consider this as an enhancement request...

Jim

Return to Image Treatment