Telegraph Wire Tool

Here you can discuss anything related to the erase tool
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Telegraph Wire Tool

Postby cyberspirit » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:11 pm

OMG Smart Photo Editor is sooo much fun. When will I ever sleep. I need some help understanding the pins and warp thingy. I'm missing something. I can get to the adding pins step, but then I have no clue as to what to do. Moving pins around doesn't seem to do anything, but then I'm not sure I know what I'm looking for. I assume it moves the area of what is erased so it looks like it hasn't been erased, right? Thanks for listening.

Update: I think I've got it! I love this software.

Re: Telegraph Wire Tool

Postby HenniejHc » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:47 am

Hi I still don't get it please, can someone post a little explanation of how this work please.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:24 am

Hi HenniejHc,

Is it the telegraph wire tool or the warping pins you'd like more explanation of?

Tony

Postby Arwin » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:41 pm

If I may join.. ;) I like to know more of the 'pins' I don't have a clue what they need to do..

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi all

I've posted a description of how to use warping pins. Also see an earlier discussion on how to use the telegraph wire tool.

Hope that helps

Tony

Postby Arwin » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Thanks Tony! I just tried it and works for me, learned something today! ;)

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Return to Erase Tool