Blanket effect? basket?

Post in here any effects you would like to see in the software

Blanket effect? basket?

Postby HeidisLights » Mon May 29, 2017 10:22 pm

I am looking for anything that I can do that has real life backgrounds for new borns, babies and kids. Maybe a blanket effect? baskets? :D

Re: Blanket effect? basket?

Postby eadams » Tue May 30, 2017 9:36 am

I haven't seen any background images in SPE that fit your description. The developers of the program have added some background images of skies that can be used by a large number of people, but have understandably not added thousands of themed (e.g. baby-themed) backgrounds that would interest relatively few people each. Of course, the power of SPE lies in the ability of the community to create effects, and anyone can upload effects with themed backgrounds. The problem I see is that only people interested in having such effects themselves would be motivated to create them, and if they uploaded a background image for the SPE community to use, they would need to have a license to do so. So they couldn't just use any professional-looking image they found on the Internet because they would violate the image's copyright.

I recommend that you take a look at the available tutorials regarding the compositing functionality. You can use combine any image you have with another image to create a composite. You can shoot your own background images of baskets or baby blankets so that you get exactly what you need.

Return to Effect Requests