Water colour effect without edges

Post in here any effects you would like to see in the software

Water colour effect without edges

Postby 4cassandra » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:30 am

I find the best water colour effects and some other effects (or at least the ones I prefer) have a pre-designed border effect that I don't like and I would like an option to have the entire image altered without having to have the pre-selected border . It can be very frustrating to find an effect you LOVE that you can't apply to the entire image. Is there any way to do that ? Also I'd like a water colour option that was barely there...more to enhance the photograph or art work rather than change it (does that make sense ? I hope so)

Re: Water colour effect without edges

Postby eadams » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:43 pm

4cassandra wrote:I find the best water colour effects and some other effects (or at least the ones I prefer) have a pre-designed border effect that I don't like and I would like an option to have the entire image altered without having to have the pre-selected border . It can be very frustrating to find an effect you LOVE that you can't apply to the entire image. Is there any way to do that ? Also I'd like a water colour option that was barely there...more to enhance the photograph or art work rather than change it (does that make sense ? I hope so)

Hi 4cassandra,

You may be able to remove the border - it depends on how the effect was made. Once you have applied the effect, right-click on the effect's thumbnail at the top of the screen and select "Manual edit". You will see how the effect was made and can change it. If the border was applied using an "Internet image" that is blended with the rest of the image, you can remove it If you give me the name of the effect you want to change, I'll be glad to have a look at it.

Re: Water colour effect without edges

Postby 4cassandra » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:25 am

Hi Eadams Thanks so much for helping. I will try your recommendation and get back to you .

Return to Effect Requests