Text

This forum describes all of the different filters available in Smart Photo Editor, you can ask questions about them too.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Text

Postby Arwin » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi there,

The link of the Tekst-node isn't correct, it wil bring you to this topic, but thats a side-note..

For some reason I can't get a justified tekst right, the html is correct in Google Chrome and IE 10, but the Tekst-node gives just one line instead of a nice block.

This is the code I use:
<html><head>
<meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 14 (filtered)">
</head>
<body lang=NL>
<div style='width: 151px'>
<p style='text-align: justify;line-height:16.0pt'><b><span
style='font-size:18.0pt;font-family:"Arial Black","sans-serif";color:grey'>Live Simply Dream Big Be Grateful Give Love Laugh Lots &nbsp;</span></b></p>
</div></body></html>

I did tried first with only the <p style='text-align: justify;.. but that did not work, with the DIV set to <div style='width: 151px'> it works in Chrome and IE10.

Maybe Im doing something wrong or the Text-node isnt working correct or I just want to much ;)

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Site Admin

Re: Text

Postby admin » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:21 am

Hi Arwin,

The easiest way to have complete control over your text is to use the Text tool from the toolbar on the right, then you'll have a full wysiwyg editor. If you want to then combine the text with other nodes, simply right click on the Text tab at the top and choose "Manual Edit".

Hope that helps,

Tony

Postby Arwin » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Thanks Tony,

That's indeed a good way to get text in your textbox-node, unfortunately the style option of the text-tool doesn't have the 'justify' option, only the left, right and center options..
Maybe thats why its not working in the Textbox-node, its simply not possible..

Im working on some text-effects, uploaded already some, but not active in the gallery yet.

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:38 am

Hi Arwin,

Yes, I'm afraid we don't currently support the justify option in the text box.

Tony

Return to Help On The Filters