3. Example of one of my SPE Effects

A place for anyone to put up any results they have got with the software.
Forum rules
To see all of any picture simply click on it and it will expand. You can upload images using the upload images attachment tab underneath the Submit button when you are creating a post.

3. Example of one of my SPE Effects

Postby andrewb2012 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:51 pm

It is nice, as one of the major contributors of SPE Effects, to see them used in others photo artworks. Just thought I would show some of my effects applied to my images - I have deliberately not told you which of my effects I used as I would rather encourage you to experiment for yourself. I love many of the effects by other contributors and there are lots of examples using their effects (often combined with my own) to be found in my Flickr Photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/ab_images_2011/ - generally I acknowledge the writer and the SPE Effect used, but not always as I try to encourage people to find their own way of using effects. In a sense it is nice when users ask to find a particular effect, but sometimes I think it might inhibit that user's own creativity if I tell them.

You should note that prior to using Smart Photo Editor, I often alter the characteristics of the original photograph in Photoshop Elements by applying selective color techniques & the selective application of plugins from Topaz, Redfield, Filter Forge and others. Generally I give these details below each of my images in Flickr.

To save time I'm using the same script for all the uploads in this series.

Hope you enjoy & maybe even get inspired to EXPERIMENT - my own MANTRA!

Example of andrewb2012 SPE Effect 003.jpg
Example of andrewb2012 SPE Effect 003.jpg (782.63 KiB) Viewed 1631 times

Return to Show Us Your Results