Filter Query

A place for anyone to put up any results they have got with the software.
Forum rules
To see all of any picture simply click on it and it will expand. You can upload images using the upload images attachment tab underneath the Submit button when you are creating a post.

Filter Query

Postby Artofordinary2 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:22 pm

Pinks B and A.jpg
Hello there,

Long time since I was here but I have been faithfully using SPE. I have just discovered a wonderful filter called Cadbury Nashville which I can see I will use many times for one of my genres of photography. I wondered who had supplied this filter and was there any similar. I have attached a before (top) and after (bottom) image as a quick example of how I would use it.

Now, another thing I would be pleased to learn is, after tweaking the filter to suit, how do I save the filter in its altered state to save me having to alter it again should I need to.

Hope you like my simple example of using the filter.

Kind regards,

Anne.

Site Admin

Re: Filter Query

Postby admin » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Hi Anne,

I'm afraid your images didn't attach properly, so we can't see your beautiful work. :) You can see who designed the effect because it says "Cadbury nashville" by Niyoka at the top left of the effect in the gallery. You can see all the effects they've done by searching for Niyoka in the search bar at the top right. If you edit the effect, you can right click on the effect tab on the top right of the UI and choose "Save Preset or Publish" to saved the tweaked filter. Just follow the steps on the left after choosing "Save Preset or Publish".

Kind regards

Tony

Return to Show Us Your Results