my First group Photo

A place for anyone to put up any results they have got with the software.
Forum rules
To see all of any picture simply click on it and it will expand. You can upload images using the upload images attachment tab underneath the Submit button when you are creating a post.

my First group Photo

Postby Cowboyo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:49 pm

its the first time I have done a Group photo and should say I think I done ok
What do you Guys and Gals think
Attachments
combine_imagesh.jpg
combine_imagesh.jpg (471.76 KiB) Viewed 6891 times

Re: my First group Photo

Postby pt_crusier_2002 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:56 pm

Reminds me of the group photos from the 50s and 60s. The colored one reminds me of the hand tinted ones I used to do with Marshall's Photo Oil Paints on toned prints. If the original was B / W how did you go about applying the various colors to the image. Was it done in a lot of layers or some other ways? Most of the ones I have posted have here has been using the gallery presets and making adjustments with the sliders.

Postby Cowboyo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:09 pm

pt_crusier_2002 wrote:Reminds me of the group photos from the 50s and 60s. The colored one reminds me of the hand tinted ones I used to do with Marshall's Photo Oil Paints on toned prints. If the original was B / W how did you go about applying the various colors to the image. Was it done in a lot of layers or some other ways? Most of the ones I have posted have here has been using the gallery presets and making adjustments with the sliders.

I did each Person Individually and used the slider to adjust tome of the colour on hair skin Hockey stick Brick work The picture from the 30s

Postby eadams » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Excellent work! It must have been really challenging to decide on hair color. It all looks very natural to me!

Postby Cowboyo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:41 pm

eadams wrote:Excellent work! It must have been really challenging to decide on hair color. It all looks very natural to me!

It was but Enjoyed doing the Photo
\

Postby Richard Briggs » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:46 am

This is amazing. I actually thought you had converted a coloured photo to B&W.

Richard

Postby Cowboyo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:36 pm

Richard Briggs wrote:This is amazing. I actually thought you had converted a coloured photo to B&W.

Richard

No Richard I Enjoy using SPE and would not or will not cheat on it what I show is B/W pic then the colored after I worked on it

Postby Richard Briggs » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:47 am

Sorry, didn't imply you cheated. Just initially thought you were showing how you'd converted a colour photo to B&W. "So what?" I thought!

Richard

Postby Cowboyo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:49 am

Richard Briggs wrote:Sorry, didn't imply you cheated. Just initially thought you were showing how you'd converted a colour photo to B&W. "So what?" I thought!

Richard

think we both Missed read your Comment Richard, I know you did not Imply anything I was just saying that i would not cheat as truth will come out all is good mate

Return to Show Us Your Results