Safe Harbor

A place for anyone to put up any results they have got with the software.
Forum rules
To see all of any picture simply click on it and it will expand. You can upload images using the upload images attachment tab underneath the Submit button when you are creating a post.

Safe Harbor

Postby pt_crusier_2002 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:56 am

Bar Harbor, Maine Minolta Maxxam 3xi film camera save with a SPE preset. Film was left in camera for several years before just recently having processed than scanned to digital, actual love the results that i can now do in SPE.

Photo saved as a 640 wide so can view without scrolling.

Safe Harbor_pe_sm2.jpg
640w x 445h
Safe Harbor_pe_sm2.jpg (133.33 KiB) Viewed 1895 times

Safe Harbor.jpg
Safe Harbor full version
Safe Harbor.jpg (883.68 KiB) Viewed 1894 times

Original Photograph

sh.jpg
Original Photo
sh.jpg (122.63 KiB) Viewed 1887 times
Last edited by pt_crusier_2002 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Safe Harbor

Postby Richard Briggs » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:34 am

It looks like you have trod the same path as me. I only ever took colour slides from the age of 16 until 57 when I went digital. Now, when I look at many of the slides I took, although inherently good photos, they lack sharpness and general technical quality compared to what I can achieve these days on a digital camera. It is such a shame because, for years, these slides were my pride and joy. But I have managed to breath new life into many of them (some posted on this forum) by converting them to 'art' using SPE.

Richard

Return to Show Us Your Results