A frame within a frame within a frame and so on..

A place for anyone to put up any results they have got with the software.
Forum rules
To see all of any picture simply click on it and it will expand. You can upload images using the upload images attachment tab underneath the Submit button when you are creating a post.

A frame within a frame within a frame and so on..

Postby graceman » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:59 am

I created this example to show how different effects can be applied to different parts of the picture - in a way that you can really see where the editing has been made .... I like to think of this single picture as a full exhibition in itself.
framed_art.jpg
framed_art.jpg (435.43 KiB) Viewed 3759 times

Re: A frame within a frame within a frame and so on..

Postby pt_crusier_2002 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:22 pm

Did you use a preset or create one, can it be DL? Like the effect, would like to know how you achieved it. Myself I have been using a lot of the presets that come with the program, love the fact you can create so many variations in very little time. Program is well worth the money.

Postby graceman » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:39 pm

I actually only used presets - about ten of them I think :-) ... and after that I did some general image improvements.
I edited one "frame" at a time - and tried to figure out how the whole picture should be like, and went forward from there.

Postby Richard Briggs » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:41 am

Brilliant. So the overall effect is you are looking into a room where one wall is glass frames but each frame has a different type of glass. And the whole horizontal perspective is shifted? The more I look at this the more I realise this must have taken a lot of time to plan and execute.

Richard

Postby graceman » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:33 am

Thanks Richard :-)

Actually I think the hard part is to come up with the idea for the picture - applying an overall effect is so easy and fast in this program. But I wanted to create a lot of pictures in just one picture. Therefore there has been quite some workprocesses before it was finished.

Personally I think this window frame is most interesting - because there I have not edited the frame itself - but the frame on the opposite wall that can seen from outside. (There are two glasswalls in the room)
shot.jpg
shot.jpg (62.57 KiB) Viewed 3743 times

Return to Show Us Your Results