Nice Effect

A place for anyone to put up any results they have got with the software.
Forum rules
To see all of any picture simply click on it and it will expand. You can upload images using the upload images attachment tab underneath the Submit button when you are creating a post.

Nice Effect

Postby Sunil Bedekar » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:44 pm

I have added this spiral effect

I would like to know who is the creator of this spiral and what else has he added

Where can i see all effects as catalog ?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-01-07 at 6.18.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-07 at 6.18.54 PM.png (1.32 MiB) Viewed 2410 times

Re: Nice Effect

Postby Richard Briggs » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:06 am

My guess would be 'andrewb'. You can search by username in the effects search box. Unfortunately andrewb created 327 pages of effects. So,a lot to go through. And that's assuming I am right!

Richard

Re: Nice Effect

Postby eadams » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:19 am

Sunil Bedekar wrote:I have added this spiral effect

I would like to know who is the creator of this spiral and what else has he added

Where can i see all effects as catalog ?

The spiral effect in your image looks like Move, rotate & resize spirals 011 by andrewb2012.
As Richard already pointed out, Andrew Buchanan has created a few thousand effects using the user name andrewb2012.

Unfortunately, there is no "catalog" of the effects, just a list of effects that have been published. http://photoeditor.anthropics.com/effects/effects/. You really do have to scroll through hundreds of effects to find ones you like. You can save your favorites, of course, and I like to save my "projects" as sessions so that I can always reconstruct which effects were used on my images.

Return to Show Us Your Results