Plain Jane Goose in Pond Enhanced

A place for anyone to put up any results they have got with the software.
Forum rules
To see all of any picture simply click on it and it will expand. You can upload images using the upload images attachment tab underneath the Submit button when you are creating a post.

Plain Jane Goose in Pond Enhanced

Postby HipShooter » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:59 pm

I picked a very plain shot to see if I could make it snap. Used several filers - Water Refraction & Brighten Grays and the "brightness / Contrast" multi-control panel.

Worked fine. I do have a problem inverting my selections without crashing. If I select the water without inverting no crash. I own Adobe, Photoshop CS5 with all the NIK Plugins including Define, all Topaz Plugins, all AlienSkin Plugins, all OnOne plugins, all Imagenomics Plugins, all Vertus Plugins, Neat, Noise Ninja, Photmatix, Portrait Professional, and DXO 7 with their film plugins, as well as Lightroom, SilkyPix, and Corel Photoshop.

I am always looking for something it little faster that gives reasonable results. I think when the bugs shake out of this software, and a few little features, this will be one of the best values in the market. Batch processing could not be simpler. I bought it to help the people these guys because they are a good crew. :D
Attachments
144437-DSC_0166_pe_2.jpg
Smart Photo Edit scaled to 75 percent of original.
144437-DSC_0166_pe_2.jpg (163.52 KiB) Viewed 2536 times
144437-DSC_0166_original.jpg
Plain Jane Original SHot 1280 Wide
144437-DSC_0166_original.jpg (233.49 KiB) Viewed 2536 times

Re: Plain Jane Goose in Pond Enhanced

Postby Thea Davies » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:24 am

Hi HipShooter,

Thank you for uploading this before and after image. Would it be ok with you if we uploaded this image to our Smart Photo Editor Facebook page? You can see the page here: http://www.facebook.com/SmartPhotoEditor

What name should be credited for copyright purposes?

Thank you,
Thea
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

Return to Show Us Your Results