How do I find how a Published effect was created

This forum discusses how you can create your own effects
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

How do I find how a Published effect was created

Postby Burcham » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Hi All,

Is there some way that I can view how an effect was created, so that I can get some idea, of the process of creating an effect? One of my favorite effects is "blue skies", its really nice. But sometimes I would like to be able to substitute my own sky or back ground. I realize with the new Composite feature this is possible, but some of the other "Published Effects" are not so simple. I seem to recall, that one time I was using an effect, and somehow brought up the effects editor, and was able to see the process that went into creating the effect. I don't have any idea of what button or slider or whatever I did to do this, but I do know that it happened.

Thanks for Helping
Dave

Site Admin

Re: How do I find how a Published effect was created

Postby admin » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:27 am

Hi Dave,

Just right click on the tab on the top that represents the effect you want to edit and choose "Manual Edit". This doesn't just work with effects, some of the other tools can be manually edited too, so you can see how they work.

Tony

Re: How do I find how a Published effect was created

Postby Burcham » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Thanks Tony, I appreciate the quick and informative reply!!!!!!!

Dave

Return to Creating Effects