can't make effects but could someone else!!

This forum discusses how you can create your own effects
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

can't make effects but could someone else!!

Postby nightzwind » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:28 pm

I am a Photographer, just getting started. I do not want to be out buying muslins like crazy. I was wondering if someone could make up some backgrounds for me. I have the digital images I want to use but can't seem to figure out how to get them onto the program. If you can help me please I would really appreciate it thank you in advance.

Re: can't make effects but could someone else!!

Postby sexydivinediva » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:34 am

I wish I could help you, but I would like to have different scenic backgrounds and learn how to place the subject in the background. I am lost as well

Postby nightzwind » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:40 pm

I would love to be able to get some anne geddis effects (I know thats spelt wrong lol) if someon know how to make thows that would so awesome. You know the ones where you can put a baby in a flower or something. Babies are so hard to photograph get props around them can be extrememly difficult.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 am

In the next few days we'll be releasing a new version with a Composite tool that allows you to put other images infront or behind your image. That should enable you to do some of the things that Anne Geddes does.

Tony

Postby sexydivinediva » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:03 am

Will this composite tool be very very easy on the effects gallery

Return to Creating Effects