Purchase of Smart Photo Editor

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Purchase of Smart Photo Editor

Postby jackofalltrades » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:03 am

I have just purchased this program and it still give me the trial version. What do I do to get the one I purchased???

Aramina

ArjunAnthroQA

Re: Purchase of Smart Photo Editor

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Hello Aramina,

You have to uninstall the Trial version from your machine and then download and install the full version. To uninstall please take a look at this link: How to Remove Smart Photo Editor.

To download and install the full version, please check your mail for your purchase confirmation. In this mail you will have the links to download the full version as well as your activation token. Run the installer as normal and then enter the activation token when asked. Your fully functional copy of Smart Photo Editor should be functioning without issue.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Postby tommyw » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:26 am

i have purchased the full version but there is no link in my email

Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Hi,

If at any time you need a link to download the software, you can find them by using our Licenses Page.

Tony

Return to The Gallery Panel