Favorite Gallery

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Favorite Gallery

Postby Albertus » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:53 pm

I have several effects in my favorite gallery that I not use anymore. Ho do I remove those out of my favorites?
Thanks,
Bert

Site Admin

Re: Favorite Gallery

Postby admin » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:29 am

Hover over the Favorites Recent Shortlists menu and click on "<" or "Manage" and you'll get a dialog where you can manage your favorite list.

Kind regards

Tony

Postby Albertus » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:48 pm

I don't understand your answer. I have my favorites in my favorite list, by clicking on the right star when I like an EFFECT. I do not see a Favorites Recent Shortlist Menu. Where and what is it?

Albertus

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:05 am

Dear Albertus,

Sorry, I should have been more clear. The Favorite Recent Shortlists menu appears when you hover over the button of that name on the right hand side of the app (fourth button down). Let me know if there's anything else.

Kind regards

Tony

Postby Albertus » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Got it

Thanks,
Bert

Return to The Gallery Panel