Save multiple effects to show client

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Save multiple effects to show client

Postby dmcclung » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:23 pm

I've found 5 different effects for my image, I've got them in my Shortlist. How do I save these five to my computer so I can show a client?
I want them to see on line before I print.

Re: Save multiple effects to show client

Postby eadams » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:05 am

I'm not sure I understand what you want to do. If you want to show your client how a particular image looks with each of the effects applied separately (so the client can pick the one he likes best), you only need to save the image with the effect applied as a jpg file and either send it to the client or post it on a website for him to view. Or did I misunderstand what you want to do?

Site Admin

Re: Save multiple effects to show client

Postby admin » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:39 am

The easiest way to apply all the effects one at a time is to apply the first one and save it. Once you've applied the first, you can find all the others you added to your shortlist in the Favorites Recent Shortlists button on the right. To use a different shortlist effect, remove the effect you applied by hovering over the effect tab on the top right, pressing the cross, then applying another from the favorites list. Repeat until you've applied all the effects.

Kind regards,

Tony

Return to The Gallery Panel