Error Message when trying to open Effects Gallery

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Error Message when trying to open Effects Gallery

Postby Donnie » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:17 am

Help! Any idea why I'm getting an error message when I try to open the effect gallery? I can open a picture and I can choose any other option such as Crop, Rotate, etc. but when I choose the the effect gallery I get a message that reads ZWin32ErrorException: Error 0x00000002 with file 'C:\Users\Donnie\AppData\Local\PhotoEditor\global\19.mro',The system cannot find the file specified.
I don't know whats going on!

Re: Error Message when trying to open Effects Gallery

Postby Thea Davies » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi Donnie,

I am sorry you are having this problem. Please can you open a support ticket using the link below and one of our support team will help you,

http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/support ... icket_main

Warm regards,
Thea
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

Postby horseart » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:38 pm

That didn't last long. I PURCHASED Smart Photo Editor. Now that I purchased it, it's over. I can't get the effects gallery to open. I try to contact support and get a link that sends me to a "ticket" that doesn't work either. The "ticket" takes me to Picture Professional, which is NOT what I want.
Is there a way to fix this or should I just be sure to let every forum I can know that this is money wasted??? I tried effects a couple of times and ....GONE!

Postby photographer333 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:36 pm

horseart wrote:That didn't last long. I PURCHASED Smart Photo Editor. Now that I purchased it, it's over. I can't get the effects gallery to open. I try to contact support and get a link that sends me to a "ticket" that doesn't work either. The "ticket" takes me to Picture Professional, which is NOT what I want.
Is there a way to fix this or should I just be sure to let every forum I can know that this is money wasted??? I tried effects a couple of times and ....GONE!

I had the same problem and was told to go to... FILES/UPDATE GALLERIES. Worked for me, hope it does for you ! :)

Postby cathie10 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:14 pm

I am getting the same box saying Couldn't update gallery at this time- 2Win32 Error Exception. What can I do to fix this? Its been doing this for days. All other stuff seems to work just not the effects. ??

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Hi Catthie10,

There are two things you can try:

1. Try just going to File > Update Gallaries to see if that fixes it. If it doesn't, try:
2. Uninstall the software and choose full uninstall when asked. Then reinstall it. You can find a download link to install it from the license manager.

Let me know if they don't work and I can look into it further.

Tony

Return to The Gallery Panel