Tutorial

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Tutorial

Postby trkeesee » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:54 am

How can you go back on the first screen that comes up without closing the whole program so you can go through the other tutorials it shows. Once again WITHOUT having to close the program and reopen.

Also where can you post images you have worked on..........I think it would be great to show the Before & After.

And how does one post an image of themself where the question appears. I see some do have images but others show the question mark. Obviously there is a way.

Troy

Site Admin

Re: Tutorial

Postby admin » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:46 am

Hi Troy

1. File > Close (back to tutorials)
2. In the show us your results forum.
3. Go to your settings (it's the little cog in the top right of the forum), then Profile > Edit Avatar.

Hope that helps!

Tony

Postby trkeesee » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:54 am

Thanks, Tony..........am loving the program and still lots to learn about it. I know of one person on FB with me that has purchased the program after they saw some of my posts.

Your info on GOING BACK is a big help.

Troy
Tennessee, USA

Postby Arwin » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Hi Troy

Here you will find more video tutorials in case you didn't know ;)
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Return to The Gallery Panel