my photo creations won't save correctly on my computor

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

my photo creations won't save correctly on my computor

Postby Teresa44 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Can someone help please, I am creating special edits using smart photo editor and at one time it would save them correctly on my computer, but now that I save my edited prints, they are not saving correctly on my computer and are showing up all distorted, what happened, I did not change anything on my computer, can someone please help me? I'm so disapointed after spending hours just to have them look blurry, off color and distorted nothing like what I created. It says I am using the updated version of this program when I checked.

Thanks Teresa

Re: my photo creations won't save correctly on my computor

Postby Arwin » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Hi Teresa,

Are you sure you did not change the jpeg quality slider by accident? Need to be set to 100 or at least 90 to get a good quality jpeg image.

If you've saved your work as session, I'm almost sure nothing is lost and Tony will help you by tomorrow.

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Site Admin

Re: my photo creations won't save correctly on my computor

Postby admin » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:15 am

Hi Teresa,

What Arwin says is quite right. Check the quality slider in the dialog that appears after you click save.

Tony

Return to The Gallery Panel