I cannot find an effect anymore

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

I cannot find an effect anymore

Postby RayNicovs » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:18 am

Hi,
I created a photo like the attached one. I used some effect with a lot of sliders and created this.
Now I want to make other photos like this, but I did not save the effect and did not save the effect steps, because I am a new user I still did not know that.

Does anybody know with which effect I could create these color settings like in an old retouched photography. I cannot find it anymore.
See my example.

Thanks, Ray
Attachments
MICK-rembrandt_pe2-1600.jpg
MICK-rembrandt_pe2-1600.jpg (593.34 KiB) Viewed 4124 times

Re: I cannot find an effect anymore

Postby Arwin » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Great image, love the results of your creative work but I can't tell you which effect is used I'm afraid.. Did you check the Favorites Recent Shortlists? Maybe the effect can still be found there..

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Re: I cannot find an effect anymore

Postby RayNicovs » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Hi Arwin,

I will try the recent shortlist, didn't think about that. Thanks. :) Regards, Ray

Return to The Gallery Panel