How to access the thousands of effects?

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

How to access the thousands of effects?

Postby DMLee » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:09 pm

While it is great to know that 'andrewb20122764 filters', how do I access these filters? If I click on the name or effect it just gives a brief on it, no example or way to know if I like it and would like to try it. :?

Re: How to access the thousands of effects?

Postby DBenterprises » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Load an image and click on the effects gallery.

Postby Arwin » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:51 pm

Indeed as DBenterprises said, just click on the gallery button in Smart Photo Editor(SPE).

In short, SPE will select the best possible effects for the photo you use, you can fine tune the selection by using the sub-categories on the left side of your screen, most relevant effects will show-up first, but you can skip pages to see if there is something you like more. Otherwise you can of course use the search option in the gallery to search by username or any other keyword.

Hope you find the effect youre looking for!

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:40 am

Hi DMLee,

Once you've found an effect in the gallery you like, just press "Ok" to confirm it.

Tony

Return to The Gallery Panel