Going Back To Original Photo After Confirming Effect

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Going Back To Original Photo After Confirming Effect

Postby cyberspirit » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Sometimes when I confirm an effect I want to go back to original and choose another effect from Gallery. But I can't find a way to do that. The confirmed effect shows up in Gallery rather than original photo. Is there any way to do what I want or do you have to re load file into Smart Photo Editor & start all over again?

Oops just figured it out. If you save effected Photo then you can delete and original photo will be left to go back to Gallery with and find new effect.

ArjunAnthroQA

Re: Going Back To Original Photo After Confirming Effect

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Hi cyberspirit,

If you want to see what another effect looks like, you can disable the first effect by clicking the eye that appears when you hover over the effect in the Edit Timeline. This will disable the effect so you can see what other effects look like on the original image. Clicking the eye again will re-enable the effect.

Arjun

Re: Going Back To Original Photo After Confirming Effect

Postby cyberspirit » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:38 pm

Thank you. That's really helpful. Especially since I just realized that this all about layers. Wish my brain would stop going on vacation without me. I love Smart Photo Editor.

Return to The Gallery Panel