Trial is bad cannot even save

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Trial is bad cannot even save

Postby louiselaw37 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:25 pm

I kind of playes with it ,it's not bad except you have to buy it even to save anything?
soo good---nobuy it's xmas fellows I'm a retired person buy--buy now:

Site Admin

Re: Trial is bad cannot even save

Postby admin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:14 am

That's true, Louiselaw37, you have to buy the full version to save anything.

Tony

Postby thje-clicker » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:08 am

I found that compared with the cost of photo editing software today Smart Photo Editor is very low in price compared to most of what is out there. I use Photoshop CS4 extended and Lightroom 3.0 which together are over $2k and since purchasing Smart Photo editor I will not only save money but also a lot of time. I still use Lightroom a fair bit and Photoshop a lot less now I have this. If you can't afford this program then go for Picassa by Google which is free but like most free programs you get what you pay for. If you really want to save money then get it right or very close to correct in the camera in the first place. I have found that a lot of people simply don't pay enough time and attention to learning all about their cameras and that is why they spend so much time on the computer.I am a semi retired professional motor sports photo journalist and wedding photographer plus aerial photographer and still use my Mamiya 645 medium format outfit which shoots 120 film. Any work I do on that camera is correct when it is developed so I apply the same logic to my digital cameras, get the settings correct to start with and don't spend much time at a computer but first you need to realise that you are dealing with technology we are still getting used to and time spent learning pays off in the long term. But whatever I do in the future, Smart Photo Editor will always be part of my software for photography as other people are doing the work for you and all you need to do is maybe a couple of tweaks. Congrats to all who have spent time developing this program, it is very easy to use and some of the affects have increased my various print sales I have as there are people out there looking for something a bit different and this program will give this. :P posting.php?mode=reply&f=13&t=1082#

Postby gallande7410 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:35 pm

I do agree that the Save function should be included in the trial version, if only for say six or eight attempts, so that the programme can be truly tested by printing off the results. Think I will buy anyway. Worth a punt. :)

Postby Arwin » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:44 pm

It's a trial version, just to see if it fits your needs.
You can still explore all the functions in it except for the effect-editor.
You're able to save your work as a session so you can re-open it in a bought version later, if you wish and convert them to tiff/jpg or print.

My opinion, it's worth every penny and atm there is even special offer!
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Postby gallande7410 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:45 am

Many thanks Arwin, take your point , but I still think the save and print facility should be there in the trial version.
In my opinion ,if you can't examine the start to end of a programme , ( even for a limited period ) then you are not trialling the product as a whole.

Return to The Gallery Panel