Uploading mulitple photos?

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Uploading mulitple photos?

Postby wazee-yah » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:55 am

How can I open more than one image at a time from my folder/s? I have 1,500 sports photos (from 1 game) that I want to review / crop / edit. How can I do this easily? Obviously I do not want to have load these one at a time!
Thanks,

Re: Uploading mulitple photos?

Postby eadams » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:40 pm

I am sorry to say that to my knowledge, it is not possible to open more than one image at once in SPE (unless you are using the Composite feature). You can batch-apply an effect (or combination of effects) to an entire folder of images at once (http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/tools/batch/), but it doesn't sound like this is what you want.

If you continue to shoot such large numbers of photos I recommend that you use a program like Adobe Lightroom Classic that enables you to quickly browse through all your images, tag the ones that are keepers, and quickly edit them to your heart's desire. You can load the few that you want to add effects to in SPE.

Return to The Home Panel