Can't seem to get back to a page.

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Can't seem to get back to a page.

Postby Entlebucherlover » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Hi, Couple of questions.

Can you tell me why the app keeps quitting on me? It does that quite often. Also, when I scroll through pages of different effects and find a few that I like, write down the page numbers, when I type those pages into the search, they don't come up. I find that very confusing. Can you tell me the proper way to do it as I seem to be having a lot of trouble with that.
Also why do the effect pages always go back to one. Shouldn't they be going back to where you last looked?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Can't seem to get back to a page.

Postby Richard Briggs » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:28 am

Hi, I'm afraid I can't help on the crashing problem. To your other questions....

Ignore Page Numbers. They are a transitory thing and will vary for many reasons. You should note the effect name if you are going to write anything down. You can then search for that effect by its name. But you should use the Shortlist capability where you can shortlist a number of effects, go back to the shortlist and finally make your selection from that. For longer term (i.e. after that project) use the Favourites.

Finally, yes, the page number of effects always reverts to '1'. I also have thought it would be nice to remember where you'd got to.

Richard

Return to The Home Panel