upgrade

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

upgrade

Postby kimmy59 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:07 am

I looked for updates through the program, purchased the upgrade but unable to install as no longer have original details when I first purchased the program. Since 3.9.17 I have been trying to obtain a ticket to make contact with the company, no joy...must have tried 40/50 times now, even tried to phone and just got a recorded message

Re: upgrade

Postby eadams » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:23 pm

kimmy59 wrote:I looked for updates through the program, purchased the upgrade but unable to install as no longer have original details when I first purchased the program. Since 3.9.17 I have been trying to obtain a ticket to make contact with the company, no joy...must have tried 40/50 times now, even tried to phone and just got a recorded message

You need to know your activation token in order to activate the product. The only upgrade that is currently available to my knowledge is an upgrade from the standard edition to the studio edition (which lets you use the product as a Photoshop plug-in).

Anthropics has a webpage where you can enter your email address and they will send you an automated email that contains information about your licenses and your activation tokens. http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/licenses/

You must, of course, use the email address that you used when you purchased the product/upgrade. If you have several email addresses, and don't know which one you used, you can try them all one by one until one works. If the email address you used is no longer active, you will have to open a ticket to contact SPE support.

I don't understand your statement "Since 3.9.17 I have been trying to obtain a ticket to make contact with the company, no joy...must have tried 40/50 times now". You only need to log onto the site and submit a ticket - once. Then you have to check back after a few days to see if your ticket has been updated with a reply. Please consider that September 3rd was a Sunday, and Monday was a holiday in the U.S. In my experience, the Anthropics support team is very responsive, but understandably they cannot respond immediately to every customer.

Return to The Home Panel