undo

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

undo

Postby DiannerR » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:59 pm

I added a border to a photo that I had edited and then saved it. I have decided that I don't want the border. I don't know how to undo an effect after saving it. Other than cropping.

Re: undo

Postby eadams » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:22 pm

DiannerR wrote:I added a border to a photo that I had edited and then saved it. I have decided that I don't want the border. I don't know how to undo an effect after saving it. Other than cropping.

When you open an image in SPE, edit it and save it, SPE by default saves a new file, leaving your original file intact. If you didn't manually force the program to overwrite your original file, it will be still available for you to re-open and re-do all the edits, leaving the border off.

Assuming that you are using the program as a standalone program, whenever you suspect that you may want to change the edits you do with SPE, it is advisable to use the "Save as session" option from the file menu. That option saves the entire editing session so you can re-open the file in SPE at a later date and continue editing. Parallel to doing that you can always save different versions of your creation in a regular image format, such as jpg.

Return to The Home Panel