Front page is killing me

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Front page is killing me

Postby wessn » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:23 am

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of that stupid tutorial display on the front page so I can start working on my images?????

Re: Front page is killing me

Postby Richard Briggs » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:07 am

'Load My Image' top left?

Richard

Postby wessn » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:23 am

Thanks Richard. Sometimes I get a load my image prompt on the top left, other times it's something else but I forget what it is. I want to load three images and HDR merge them. When I hold down ctrl and try to pick all three, it always only loads the 1st one I click. I admit I am not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to stuff like this - you wouldn't believe how much trouble I'm having building a website. Any guidance you can offer would be appreciated more than you'll ever know. Thanks man!

Postby Richard Briggs » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:06 am

Hi, first of all I don't think SPE allows you to open multiple images at once (like, say, in Photoshop Elements). But, what you can do is open your first image (e.g. your foundation or base image) and then use the Composite button on the right to add a new image as an overlay or underlay. You can then operate on each 'layer' as you see fit. I must say I've not used the Composite feature a lot so not sure if this is the best way to do what you want.

Richard

Postby wessn » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Thank you Richard! I'll give it a try this afternoon!

Return to The Home Panel