WHY AM I NOT GETTING THINGS I HAD BEFORE

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

WHY AM I NOT GETTING THINGS I HAD BEFORE

Postby murrayla » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:49 am

Why am I not getting Burnt wood , oil painting plus more like I had before that I paid for .

Re: WHY AM I NOT GETTING THINGS I HAD BEFORE

Postby eadams » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:00 am

murrayla wrote:Why am I not getting Burnt wood , oil painting plus more like I had before that I paid for .

You posted this message twice - I wonder if it is possible for you to delete the duplicate...

I searched for and found effects called Burnt wood and oil painting, so they are still there. Use the search function in the Effects Gallery to find them.

Some effects are defined by the effect author to be used only in certain situations. For example, some sky replacement effects can only be found if you have selected the area "Sky" in your image. The oil painting and burnt wood effects are just regular effects that are applied to the whole image, so I don't know why you weren't able to find them.

Keep in mind that Smart Photo Editor tries to present effects to you that it thinks will look good on your image. So if you load one image, the first page of the Effects Gallery will suggest different effects than it would if you load an image that is completely different. An effect that is presented on page one for one image may not show up until page 100 for another image. So if you like an effect, it is good to add it to your favorites, remember the name or better yet, save all your projects as sessions so you can always go back and see what effects were used in them.

Good luck!!

Return to The Home Panel