How to edit out a very busy back ground

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

How to edit out a very busy back ground

Postby RACEVIEW » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:43 pm

How do I edit out a very BUSY back ground quickly and effortlessly?? See attached photo of vehicle - I want to edit out the windows at the back - how????
Attachments
1144 (5).JPG
1144 (5).JPG (1.18 MiB) Viewed 3809 times

Re: How to edit out a very busy back ground

Postby RACEVIEW » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:46 pm

I want to edit out or replace the background behind this car quickly as I take on a daily basis about 10 photo's of vehicles that needs to be advertised on our website - I battle tremendously!
Attachments
1144 (2).JPG
1144 (2).JPG (964.51 KiB) Viewed 3808 times

Site Admin

Re: How to edit out a very busy back ground

Postby admin » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:28 am

Dear Raceview,

The quickest way to select the background is using the "Find Hard Edge" brush. You'd just need to go round the edge of the car once then use the paint buckets to fill in the rest. You can do it in the "Area Treatment" tab then increase the exposure and reduce the the variation in order to make the backgrounds less distracting. Or you could do it via the "Select Area" button, and then apply an effect to the background.

Kind regards

Tony

Return to The Home Panel