activation token not working

This is the place to ask any questions about the Smart Photo Editor community
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

activation token not working

Postby donnamattingly84 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:26 am

I have my token from when I bought the smart photo editor, now when I try to open the application it askes for my token licenses and when I enter the token number from when I bought it I get a message that says that I cannot use the token because I have already used it before, but I have been having trouble with my editor losing the activation and now can't use it again, What can I do to get this back running?

Site Admin

Re: activation token not working

Postby admin » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:01 am

Hi,

If you open a support ticket, our support staff should be able to help you.

Tony

Postby Wally » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:20 pm

I also lost my token on the computer I have been using and tried using my token only to be told it was already being used, put in a support ticket only to be told to go pound sand as I have been issued two tokens. Yes one for the computer that died and the one I have been using that now does not want to use the program without the token that is lost.

Anyone know of a program like SmartPhoto that has support?

Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:59 am

Dear Wally,

Really sorry that we didn't help you the first time. If you try your token ending 734 in SPE again, you should find that it will be working now.

Kind regards,

Tony

Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:47 pm

Dear Wally,

I've checked and you should have been given more activations on your token in the first place, so sorry about that. We are currently implementing an improvement to the token system that means that tokens should need to be reissued much less often. Obviously we need to keep a check on piracy otherwise we no longer have a business, but after the improvement there should be much less need to contact support for new activations.

Tony

Return to The Smart Photo Editor community