What is my community home page?

This is the place to ask any questions about the Smart Photo Editor community
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Re: What is my community home page?

Postby EmmaM » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:58 am

Hi Joann,

Our license agreement says that one license is for one computer, but we understand that some people would like to use the software on their desktop and laptop computers, so we often allow this with a single license as long as it is for personal use.

Postby Joann » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Thanks, that would be great! On photoshop I am able to work with more than 1 pic at a time, & able to transfer selected image to another 1 if I wanted. Would I be able to do that on here as well?

Postby EmmaM » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Hi Joann,

I you go to the link below and open a support ticket, one of our support team will be able to help you install the software on your second computer.
http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/support ... icket_main

In answer to your second question, I am afraid that it is not possible to work on more than one image at a time.

Postby gceniglio » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:59 pm

tommy dow wrote:How do I get my money back for this shit ????

How much time did you spend with the free download trial, before you purchased it and then decided it wasnt up to your standards?

Postby Bernardo » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Very nice app, very glad I purchased it!

Postby carl ray pownall » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:01 am

love it :D

Postby Riverbud » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:45 am

admin wrote:By selecting the "Community" menu then "Discuss Photo Editor", you will be taken to your home page. From there you can interact with other users of Smart Photo Editor, for instance by visiting these forums, or finding out what effects other people have done.

Hi when I do this I am sent to an online page that i can not see all of the page. It does not show the whole screen. I can go to the forum just find just not the home page can you help.
Thanks

Postby Tony » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi Riverbud,

Have you tried scrolling down in your browser? We've had people before get stumped by that!

Tony

Postby Riverbud » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Tony wrote:Hi Riverbud,

Have you tried scrolling down in your browser? We've had people before get stumped by that!

Tony

Hi Tony Yes I've tried that with no help but I think I have found the problem. This problem i'm having only does it in Google browser and it was caused by a program I have on my computer called Constant Guard Protection Suite. This program is part of my internet provider. For some reason it stopped the web page and did not tell me why. I have to use a different browser or disable the protection program in order to go to that web page. I just need to find the fix.
Thank you for the reply
Riverbud

Postby pups5 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:23 am

how to i transfer smart photo to another computer and no i have no token number, cant remember where i wrote, plz help

PreviousNext

Return to The Smart Photo Editor community