What is my community home page?

This is the place to ask any questions about the Smart Photo Editor community
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.
Site Admin

What is my community home page?

Postby admin » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:05 pm

By selecting the "Community" menu then "Discuss Photo Editor", you will be taken to your home page. From there you can interact with other users of Smart Photo Editor, for instance by visiting these forums, or finding out what effects other people have done.

Re: What is my community home page?

Postby tommy dow » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am

How do I get my money back for this shit ????

Postby Thea Davies » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 pm

Hi Tommy Dow,

I am sorry you are not entirely satisfied with the software. Is there something specific you are trying to achieve? Please let us know and we will try to help.

If you still want a refund, please completely remove the software from your machine and let us know when you have done so.

PC:

For help removing it please go to http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/support/?qid=3

Mac:

1. Right click on Photo editor in your Applications folder, then send it to the Trash.

2. Open the Finder view, then click on Go. For Mac OSX Lion, hold down the Option key (ALT on non-Mac keyboards) and click on Library, and then Preferences. Earlier versions of OSX prior to Lion will have the Library folder visible in the Home Folder. Now scroll down and look for anything containing the name "photo editor" and also move it to the Trash.

3. In the Finder view, go to your home folder. Then click on Library, then Application Support and then Anthropics . Move to trash the Photo editor folder within the Anthropics folder.

4. Delete the Photo Editor located in Documents

Please let us know when you have completely removed the software from your machine by opening a support ticket here: http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/support/.

Warm regards,
Thea
Anthropics Technology

Postby fenderbabe » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:13 am

I think this is a wonderful addition to other programs i use, i love the artistry that it brings to photos and one is only limited by ones imagination...thanks! emmy a. fenderbabe of www.fenderbabe.com

How can I upload full files

Postby Chaos13 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:03 am

Can we upload full files for editing,and if so how

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 am

Hi Chaos,

What do you mean by uploading full files? What kind of file?

Tony

Postby rabbi2 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:30 pm

I am interested in purchasing the software, but in the event of a system crash how would I be able to reinstall it on my machine as most of the software I have comes with an installation disk.
Cheers
keith

Postby Photojunk » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:25 am

Both myself and my 13 year old son have purchased copies of smart photo editor and we are rerally enjoying some of the creative effects that the program has to offer.
A very useful extension to using photoshop.
Thanks Guys. :D

Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:51 am

Hi Rabbi2,

If you lost smart photo editor for any reason, you can always download the bought version again by using the the licenses page.

Tony

Postby annette69 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:42 pm

What is "FIX FLASH" slider for.....nothing happens when I use it.

Next

Return to The Smart Photo Editor community